Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Processing your loans AND hooking you up with the hip threads!

As most of you know, I recently joined Century 21 Luger Realty as a sales associate.

You may also have noticed, if you've been reading this blog for a while, that I love fashion.

So what a fabulous (cosmic?) surprise it was when I discovered the owner of my favorite neighborhood boutique, right downstairs in our in-house mortgage company!

Ladies and Gentlemen, she's bringing you the style, AND processing your loans!

I may have to begin sporting these locally-designed outfits at all of my closings, just because this is too good of an excuse to shop at one of the coolest boutiques around...

(Would that be considered cross-branding???)

Hmmm... the world just keeps getting smaller and smaller!

2 comments:

The Litter Box House said...

Ranty: Thanks for the maps. They're great. If Jason likes them I will probably frame them and hang them. We'll see!

Andrea

Ranty said...

You're welcome!

I'm so glad you like them!