Thursday, August 16, 2007

Vacation Photo Recap Part 2

From my childhood BF's wedding last weekend, in Sebastopol, CA:





Look at that cake!
<-------------- The groom is studying viticulture, so the grapes were an appropriate touch.






















Needless to say, the wine was good!
























GS is always quick to find the hot chicks...

















Sunday brunch with the happy couple.

I miss these guys... wish they still lived in MN.









So the wedding was Saturday. On Sunday afternoon, GS and I decided to have an impromptu picnic in Petaluma, made up of random snacks procured at Albertson's, along with a bottle of the groom's own wine, which was given as wedding favors.





Here's our spread:
<---------------- Note the sushi. NOT a good idea to buy from the grocery store... I REPEAT: NOT A GOOD IDEA.

















Yeah, he's smiling now... but not for long.




















A glimpse of the bridge as we headed back to SF... holding our stomachs in agony.












And now, ANOTHER wedding tomorrow!

4 comments:

Ranty said...

WHYWHYWHYYYYYYYYY IS THE FORMATTING SO MESSED UP??????

I re-did this post like four times trying to fix it, and it always looks right in the composition window, but then it's all retarded it when I publish it. Whyyyyyyyyy?

I hate blogger. Pfft.

Jenifer said...

I have that problem all the time too. I started using Preview to make sure everything looks good before I post.
That helped.

Btw, will you email me at the address on my blog? I have a question for ya...

Anonymous said...

Me too! That's why I don't use it!

Though I'm not currently making much use of the blog package I do have, so I suppose it doesn't matter so much.

Anonymous said...

It was a fun trip to the wine country
and despite the sushi effect, Cali -
forn - i - a grocery stores are the
best.

Iznogoud