Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A typical day, really.


Killed half of the day by hoofing out to Prior Lake to reclaim the Good Scientist's car, which has been in the shop for a month due to his smash-bangin' desire for dim sum...








...killed another couple of hours stalking my least-favorite door-guy at Home Depot, then angrily snatching a random can of (what seemed to be) white, flat Behr paint, then rolling it onto my closet wall for an eternity (2 min) before I realized that it was deep base... and that I was therefore screwed.





Oh and I used my last roller on that gluey crap, so no more painting until somebody goes BACK to HD...




'effed it all and spent the afternoon shopping for dresses, handbags and shoes.

2 comments:

Kevin from Minneapolis said...

I love it.

I'm gonna send you an email soon with a bunch o' painting questions. Got an empty house here.

Ranty said...

You are more than welcome to, Kevin. In fact, I would give you a "free consultation" on your entire apt, since I am evidently in the decor/paint consulting biz now...