Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Oh Lord, forgive me for my lusty, unfaithful thoughts!


I want this house. I want it so badly I can taste it, like drywall dust in the back of my throat.

I know I have the little bungalow, and of course she's pretty and all... she has nice columns and stained glass... but... I'm dreaming of a sexy, yellow behemoth with missing radiators and gooey staircase-carpet and plexiglass-covered windows.




Is it really my fault? Am I to blame???

Look how cute she was as a baby drawing, plans and materials all for sale in a kit by Sears:









Argh, I AM WEAK!

1 comment:

Honduras Sprout said...

You are a woman after my own heart. The reason I went to interior design school was because I had the idealistic dream to remodel old homes and buildings to their full glory. I envy you. I look forward to reading through your blog to catch up on what you have been up to in our home town on the north side! I'm glad you found me on the Honduras blog roll.